SIAM Workshop on Network Science (NS22) September 13-15, 2022
The workshop will be held remotely and will include keynote presentations, contributed talks, and posters. To facilitate participation from different time zones, each day the activities will start at 10:00am and end by 3:40pm EDT. Participation is open to the entire community (not only to SIAM members), but registration is required.
Network science is concerned with the structure and dynamics of graphs (and generalizations of graphs), dynamical processes on such graphs, and the design and analysis algorithms that compute with and on them. The goal of the SIAM Network Science workshop is to promote cross-fertilization and new research among the communities that study and apply networks, both inside and outside SIAM.
- Francesco Bullo, University of California, Santa Barbara, U.S.
- Vittoria Colizza, INSERM and Sorbonne University, France, and Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
- Melanie Weber, University of Oxford, U.K., and Harvard University, U.S.
- Abstract submission: June 20 – July 28, 2022
- Registration for presenters: July 28 – September 1, 2022
- Registration for non-presenters: July 28 – September 10, 2022
- Workshop: September 13 – 15, 2022
Authors are invited to submit 1-page abstracts. Submissions should include the title, author(s), affiliation(s), and email address(es). The name of the presenter should be underlined. Within the 1-page limit, the abstract may optionally include an image, references, and funding acknowledgement. We anticipate that only a small fraction of all submissions can be accommodated as oral presentations. The authors are also asked to indicate if they want to be considered only for a poster presentation. Electronic submission of manuscripts in PDF format is required.
Abstract submission is now closed.
- Undergraduate and graduate students: $25
- Academic early-career researchers: $35
- Professors and senior researchers: $50
- Industry and government professionals: $50
If you have questions or concerns, please email the co-chairs:
- Adilson E. Motter, Northwestern University, U.S.
- Renaud Lambiotte, University of Oxford, U.K.
Organizing Committee: Reka Albert, Kristen M. Altenburger, Mariano Beguerisse-Díaz, Igor V. Belykh, Ginestra Bianconi, David Bindel, Aaron Clauset, Catherine Cramer, Manlio De Domenico, Raissa D'Souza, Ernesto Estrada, Yulia R. Gel, Michelle Girvan, David F. Gleich, Thilo Gross, Heather Harrington, Petter Holme, Desislava Hristova, Krešimir Josić, Hiroshi Kori, Linyuan Lü, Dina Mistry, Peter J. Mucha, Anna Nagurney, Mason A. Porter, Michael T. Schaub, Alice C. Schwarze, Sara A. Solla, Dane Taylor, Andreia S. Teixeira, Johan Ugander, and Yuanzhao Zhang.
Steering Committee: Aric Hagberg, Madhav Marathe, Ali Pinar (Chair), and Blair Sullivan.
The background network image is from Phys. Rev. Lett. 119, 248302 2017.